Operation: Sigma
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead=

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oi is this clan alive
Americas Army 3 - Review I_icon_minitimeby ryanequalbeast Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 pm

» MLG Tournaments AHOY!
Americas Army 3 - Review I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm

» Recruitment
Americas Army 3 - Review I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

» Finally making a Comeback!
Americas Army 3 - Review I_icon_minitimeby Shahizzima Thu May 27, 2010 4:10 pm

» CLAN RELAUNCH
Americas Army 3 - Review I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Thu May 20, 2010 11:21 pm

» MJ's Departure
Americas Army 3 - Review I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Americas Army 3 - Review Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Americas Army 3 - Review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Exqseme
Operation: Sigma Founder
Exqseme

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Americas Army 3 - Review   Americas Army 3 - Review I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:33 am

AA3 Was released Midnight last night. It's a 3.26gb Download but it is comepletely free!!!

The third edition of military simulation game, now rebuilt upon the next-generation Unreal Engine 3 system for unprecedented realism. In America's Army, players can explore and dominate challenges ranging from basic training to Special Forces Assessment and Selection to Special Forces Qualification Course. Join various elite Army units and see the power of Army teamwork, values and technology. Gameplay highlights include authentic weapons and technologies, realistic training and exciting gameplay missions. AA3 provides players new insights into the Army and Soldiering while making the game easier to play, easier to install and easier to download.

In America's Army 3, players will have persistent characters that they customize by embarking on career paths in which they advance by completing specialized training and accomplishing missions. The evolution of the player's career follows the same progression as it would in the Army. Initially, the core of the gameplay focuses on an Infantry Soldier (11B). Players can select from a variety of roles that the 11B performs such as Rifleman, Automatic Rifleman, Designated Marksman and Grenadier.Players who complete advanced individual training modules can take on new MOS roles that will affect gameplay. For example, by completing medic training players will be able to treat minor and major injuries in single player training missions and render advanced medical aid in multiplayer missions.

Minimum Requirements
Operating System (OS) -- Microsoft Windows XP (with Service Pack 2) or Microsoft Windows Vista
Processor (CPU) -- 3.0+ GHz Single Core CPU
Memory (RAM) -- 1GB RAM (Minimum)
Video Card -- Direct X 9.0c compliant, Shader 3.0 enabled video card with 256MB RAM (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better)
Sound Card -- Direct X 9.0c compliant sound card
Hard Drive Space -- 5GB free hard drive space
Network -- Broadband Internet Connection
DVD-ROM -- 4x DVD-ROM (Disc Copies Only)
Recommended Requirements
Processor (CPU) -- 2.4+ GHz Dual/Quad Core CPU
Memory (RAM) -- 2GB RAM
Video Card -- Direct X 9.0c compliant, Shader 3.0 enabled video card with 512MB RAM (NVIDIA 7950 or better/ATI X1950 or better)
Sound Card -- Creative EAX 4.0 compliant sound card (Audigy 2, X-Fi series)
Multiplayer Functions
Supports Online Versus Multiplayer
Online Multiplayer
Back to top Go down
KKSLAYER
Operation: Sigma - 1st Alpha Squad
Operation: Sigma - 1st Alpha Squad
KKSLAYER

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: 0_o   Americas Army 3 - Review I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:24 am

i cnt run aa 3 Razz
i checked and tried dwnloadin it anyway but its a dreaded exe file Razz

looks like ill have 2 stick with the 2.5 version .. unless we chuck bootcamp on the g5 ?

or split up our newer comp 50/50

.. hope ya like it ex

KK
Back to top Go down
aMaRyJaNe BlaZe
Operation: Sigma Administration
Operation: Sigma Administration
aMaRyJaNe BlaZe

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Americas Army 3 - Review   Americas Army 3 - Review I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:01 am

Well no wonder I couldn't download it to my mac LOL!!! Wow Ex that's a hell of a review!! Do u need a moment alone? You're pretty EXcited... have you considered the "other" AA? LOL (I've seen u drink!) Well if we all want to play that kind of game type perhaps we can get together for some COD4 yes yes I know it's not the current one.. same shit different country.. at least it will be cheap!! Anyone wanting to play it with me HOLLA!
Back to top Go down
Exqseme
Exqseme

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Americas Army 3 - Review   Americas Army 3 - Review I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:07 am

aMaRyJaNe BlaZe wrote:
Well no wonder I couldn't download it to my mac LOL!!! Wow Ex that's a hell of a review!! Do u need a moment alone? You're pretty EXcited... have you considered the "other" AA? LOL (I've seen u drink!) Well if we all want to play that kind of game type perhaps we can get together for some COD4 yes yes I know it's not the current one.. same shit different country.. at least it will be cheap!! Anyone wanting to play it with me HOLLA!
Ok first of all, COD4 Holds nothing against AA3....no i think thats it.... Very Happy

Ex-
Back to top Go down
PsYcHoSiS
Operation: Sigma - 3rd Charlie Squad
Operation: Sigma - 3rd Charlie Squad
PsYcHoSiS

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Americas Army 3 - Review   Americas Army 3 - Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:09 pm

AA3 will be a great game, when they get rid of the bugs and do some refining. I've finally downloaded it; but it barely runs on my comp. @ KK, you play America army v2.5? zomfg. I've been playing it recently, that's where i grew up damn it ^^.

imho, 2.5 owns 2.8.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Americas Army 3 - Review   Americas Army 3 - Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Americas Army 3 - Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation: Sigma :: Public Forum :: Public Announcements-
Jump to: