Operation: Sigma
Please Log-In Or Sign up

Operation: Sigma

=Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead=

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oi is this clan alive
by ryanequalbeast Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 pm

» MLG Tournaments AHOY!
by Exqseme Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm

» Recruitment
by Exqseme Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

» Finally making a Comeback!
by Shahizzima Thu May 27, 2010 4:10 pm

» CLAN RELAUNCH
by Exqseme Thu May 20, 2010 11:21 pm

» MJ's Departure
by Exqseme Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Ideas To Float

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gagnon 17
Operation: Sigma Administration
Gagnon 17

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Ideas To Float   Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:52 pm

I have a few ideas I have already run past a few of the more active admin/members here. There are some that Ill float for eveyrone here. I hope everyone respects me not putting everything for public discussion.

Now all of these right now need thumbs up from current admins in a postion to do so.

1-Modify forums. That is to consolidate some, this is soemthign all forums need once in a while for sure, and when looking at a relaunch of sorts, always relivant.

2-Clan members get Prefix in forum. To acknowledge those full fledged members of the clan, while being community friendly allowing non clan members to use forum, we add OSHC_ prefix to the clan members forum name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exqseme
Operation: Sigma Founder
Exqseme

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Ideas To Float   Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:56 am

Gagnon 17 wrote:

2-Clan members get Prefix in forum. To acknowledge those full fledged members of the clan, while being community friendly allowing non clan members to use forum, we add OSHC_ prefix to the clan members forum name.

Good idea, but we have already solved this problem with Admin names appearing in Yellow, Where as Normal members names appear in blue

Ex-

Warning: I tend to act like a posting prodigy when you make stupid, inane posts towards me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jamez
jamez

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Ideas To Float   Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:44 am

Well i know i haven't posted anything up here in awhile i've been busy with exams and tennis although i probably could of posted something short.
When do you get back shaun? i heard you were coming back a week or two ago but yeah hopefully soon anyways.i love playing with all you guys,people need to play more with the clan though like if its just mj and i playing halo and other clan members are playing random games then they should join us...we are a halo 3 clan after all.I need a new headset sorry to everyone for the past week or so who was actuallly talking to me during a game its broke.
We still need to do some training usually when we plan on doing it there just isn't enough people and then some people (skalez) have a nutter at me.
secondly just throwing it out there but we could actually have a clan ladder and people can challenge others for higher spots by just playing 1 vs 1 on gaurdian or something....we need more customs aswell i miss your maps shaun they were pretty sweet.
Hopefully i get a headset very soon to talk to you all see you on the battlefield haha.
p.s shaun are americans allowed to join the clan? my girl Scarlett from NY was interested in joining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gagnon 17
Gagnon 17

PostSubject: Re: Ideas To Float   Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Quote :
Good idea, but we have already solved this problem with Admin names appearing in Yellow, Where as Normal members names appear in blue

See thats good, however nowhere I could find (Maybe its somewhere) in the threads did I see that colour equalled rank, so we either need to make that known or more viisible. Is it in FAQ section?

Copnsider a Clan ladder as good as done.. its soemthing I ran myself at other game sites, provided you have even ust a forum, you can have one.. look for that in January.

From the discussion I had with MJ and what direction I am looking at, there will be open enrollment, but units made for each country to facilitate time zone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exqseme
Exqseme

PostSubject: Re: Ideas To Float   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Quote :
p.s shaun are americans allowed to join the clan? my girl Scarlett from NY was interested in joining.

Thats not a problem at all mate.

And yes if we can finally get the 1 v 1 ladder going that would be great.. if you remember we tried getting one going for a while but there was next to no interest, so if we can get one up and running that would be a great way to keep people interested in not only the game but also our family.

Ex-

Warning: I tend to act like a posting prodigy when you make stupid, inane posts towards me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exqseme
Exqseme

PostSubject: Re: Ideas To Float   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Quote :
See thats good, however nowhere I could find (Maybe its somewhere) in the threads did I see that colour equalled rank, so we either need to make that known or more viisible. Is it in FAQ section?

Also if you look just under my ( or any admins ) name you will see it clearly stated that i / we are administrators of the clan.

I am currently updating this system.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gagnon 17
Gagnon 17

PostSubject: Re: Ideas To Float   Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Exqseme wrote:
Quote :

Thats not a problem at all mate.

And yes if we can finally get the 1 v 1 ladder going that would be great.. if you remember we tried getting one going for a while but there was next to no interest, so if we can get one up and running that would be a great way to keep people interested in not only the game but also our family.

Ex-

I have 2 Canadians interested in joining, this means 4 core in North American Group...

Lets actually target Jan 1st for the 'Relaunch' of the clan and site?? everything rolled out at once packs more for the punch...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exqseme
Exqseme

PostSubject: Re: Ideas To Float   Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:40 am

Quote :

I have 2 Canadians interested in joining, this means 4 core in North American Group...

Lets actually target Jan 1st for the 'Relaunch' of the clan and site?? everything rolled out at once packs more for the punch...

This would actually make 5 from N.A if Scythe is still around that is, but you would have to ask MJ if he's still an active member.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas To Float   

Back to top Go down

Ideas To Float
Page 1 of 1