Operation: Sigma
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead=

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oi is this clan alive
things u should not do in a halo 3 match online I_icon_minitimeby ryanequalbeast Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 pm

» MLG Tournaments AHOY!
things u should not do in a halo 3 match online I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm

» Recruitment
things u should not do in a halo 3 match online I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

» Finally making a Comeback!
things u should not do in a halo 3 match online I_icon_minitimeby Shahizzima Thu May 27, 2010 4:10 pm

» CLAN RELAUNCH
things u should not do in a halo 3 match online I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Thu May 20, 2010 11:21 pm

» MJ's Departure
things u should not do in a halo 3 match online I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
things u should not do in a halo 3 match online Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

things u should not do in a halo 3 match online

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CALLANDER
Operation: Sigma - 1st Alpha Squad
CALLANDER

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: things u should not do in a halo 3 match online   things u should not do in a halo 3 match online I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Mary jane blaze has been trying to encourage clan members to post about ANYTHING on the OP: SIGMA websight so we can all get involved, updated and into the habbit of regularly logging in...this is my attempt to get involved...

Things u should not do in a halo 3 match online:

1. dont attack fellow team members because they have the weapon/ vehicle u want.
2. if u have a commonly desired weapon such as the sniper rifle, and a second sniper rifle respawns in front of u, please DO NOT be a selfish cumt and take the second one to gain more ammo. 2 snipers on the field are better then one.
3. dont stand still when using a weapon, u r an easy target, it will take just under 3 seconds for a skilled player to 4-shot u with a BR.
4. ALWAYS let team mates know about current enemy locations, respawing weapons, vehicles and power ups. an updated team tips the game into their favour. This especially applies to 'camping' snipers.
5. DO NOT put 3 people into a warthog unless very nessisary... WHAT IS THE POINT OF LETTING THEM GET A TRIPLE KILL BY BLOWING UP UR WARTHOG!!!!! also! what is the point of taking a banshee out into the field if u KNOW their is an enemy in possesion of a lazer.....i mean seriously.....ALWAYS KNOW WHERE ANTI-VEHICLE WEAPONS ARE BEFORE TAKING A VEHICLE!!!!!! OH AND DONT TAKE A WARTHOG OUT WITHOUT HAVING A GUNNER!!!!!
6. do not t-bag and enemy if u cant allign ur characters privates with an enemies body.
7. KNOW UR LEVELS, know their hiding spots, know their vantage points and know where weapons, vehicles and power ups are.
8. travelling in packs increases kills, so DO NOT be the only team player to run off like a hero 10 times into their base and get mangled its a TEAM GAME!
9. DO NOT PANICK when an enemy gets in ur face while ur sniping, take a fairly quick deep breath, line up a shot with a no scope, u only have to hit their body to take down shields, then BR them or use whatever u have to finish them.
11.DO NOT see how many times u can t-bag a trip mine without it exploding
12. DO NOT see if u can draw perfect smiley face in the walls with a weapon
13. MELEE a players right shoulder or back to assassinate them NOT THE LEFT SHOULDER! ( note that too succesfully assassinate by meleing right shoulder, u must be facing directly at the shoulder from the side)
14. DO NOT try and t-bag enemies that are not dead
15. u CAN INFACT deflect an incoming rocket with a near perfectly timed gravity hammer hit
16. U CAN ACTUALLY SNIPE URSELF!
17.DO NOT try and grenade jump with a rocket launcher.

please add other hints and things that i may have missed or correct me on some that i have already put in
and yes, i am indeed aware that most of these are very pointless, however i am posting and getting involved which is all that matters
i am also aware that there is no number 10 anymore due to breaches of OP:SIG rules which i only just read (sorry)

Last edited by Exqseme on Sat May 09, 2009 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : STICKIED!)
Back to top Go down
aMaRyJaNe BlaZe
Operation: Sigma Administration
aMaRyJaNe BlaZe

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: re: Things u should not do in a halo 3 match online   things u should not do in a halo 3 match online I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:33 pm

HEY O.S.S. (OP SIG SOLDIERS!)

cheers CALLANDER.... I'm so impressed and emotionally aroused by your notice!! lol!

Seriously props to you man... well done..

I hope that our fellow Clan members take all your efforts and tips into account as they're all very valid and say what alot of us think but don't say. Well.. I've tried a couple of times in game play but it falls on deaf ears probably coz I'm a chick!

I agree... call out your enemies. Do you know how much easier it is when this happens, you can turn quickly to look out for the approaching enemy or alternatively turn to assist you team mate.

Connections - if you know you're going to lag out or are famous for having a bad connection or lagging out... don't ask your fellow soldiers to play ranked. Remember, you will not only affect your rank by losing due to bad connection but can make your team mates lose rank too and not to mention end up by their lonesome due to the laggernater dropping out.

Warthog Gunners... Rolling Eyes please don't jump off the vehicle to get a weapon ie: FRIKKIN LAZER!!! Evil or Very Mad .. (especially when i'm driving! i'll handle it...you shoot!) if there is a anti vehicle weapon we're heading for, let the driver jump out to get the weapon... the gunner can protect the driver while they get the weapon... makes sense huh?? what the heck is a driver going to use when being shot at with no gunner.... harsh language??! Razz

Gung Ho players.... Mad if there's an area on a map the enemy keeps owning you on... don't run out there over and over again.. so many times i see ppl run out off into the map... balls in the wind... and Sniper DEAD...then they respawn and damn well go again!! Jeez... Rolling Eyes Pull back....regroup and communicate.

Well that's all the feedback I have for Callender's input... well done again man. I'd be happy to play by your side any day with those rules you apply. Wink
Back to top Go down
CALLANDER
CALLANDER

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: things u should not do in a halo 3 match online   things u should not do in a halo 3 match online I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:08 pm

lol arrousing was not the emotion i was expecting people to have reading this Smile

lol im sure this will stay in the back of peoples mind. But dont take it personally when people dont take ur information into a game, as much i as i would like to get better and smash every opposite team member, it is a game in the end, a circular piece of information that is inserted into a machine that reads the codes and projects them on a television.
but yes i do agree, this clan isnt for people who just want to see how many kills they can get with a pistol each match. it is for people who want to successfully work as a team and WIN! and ALWAYS WIN!

i am very suprised at the preparation and enthusiasm involved in this web sight!

cant wait for the training to start, i need to get better at BR ing, sniping, and sticking very badly
Back to top Go down
Exqseme
Operation: Sigma Founder
Operation: Sigma Founder
Exqseme

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: things u should not do in a halo 3 match online   things u should not do in a halo 3 match online I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:14 am

CALLANDER wrote:

cant wait for the training to start, i need to get better at BR ing, sniping, and sticking very badly

Your wish is my command! ill try setting something up for this weekend.

It's great to see some enthusiastic players out there. not only for the game but for the clan aswell.
im back on the 13th, and ive got a couple of training maps ive made ill share with u call.
EVERYONE SHOULD ADD STUFF HERE!

anyways ill be pawning you guys soon! (not)

Ex-

P.S Ive also stickied this topic so it wont dissapear!
Back to top Go down
Gagnon 17
Gagnon 17

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: things u should not do in a halo 3 match online   things u should not do in a halo 3 match online I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Wow.. you see right here in this thread you basically have a full fledged clan handbook on dos and donts...
Back to top Go down
KK

PostSubject: Re: things u should not do in a halo 3 match online   things u should not do in a halo 3 match online I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:45 pm

will be good to get training with your forged up maps ex
looking forward to your return.
kk.,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things u should not do in a halo 3 match online   things u should not do in a halo 3 match online I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

things u should not do in a halo 3 match online
Page 1 of 1