Operation: Sigma
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead=

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oi is this clan alive
players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore) I_icon_minitimeby ryanequalbeast Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 pm

» MLG Tournaments AHOY!
players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore) I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm

» Recruitment
players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore) I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

» Finally making a Comeback!
players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore) I_icon_minitimeby Shahizzima Thu May 27, 2010 4:10 pm

» CLAN RELAUNCH
players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore) I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Thu May 20, 2010 11:21 pm

» MJ's Departure
players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore) I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore) Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
INVADER CHUCK

INVADER CHUCK

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-11

players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore) Empty
PostSubject: players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore)   players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:33 pm

im posting this for 2 reasons, i havent posted anything yet and feel slack plus some peoples arses really dont need smoke blown up them

these are the people i know of:
scales
mr shane aka british banger aka MY THROBBER aka all around arse hole......."FIGHT ME CUNT!" nah i lovers you. Twisted Evil

callender, he will rip your ball out of your arse. Shocked

mary jane aka blaze or mary, she can give lip, plus shes got alot of friends Jiggy

and the all mighty INVADER CHUCK, yeah thats right mother fuckers, ill come at you like a shark with knees
jocolor
im outta time, add more people, but dont be a cock and add yourself
Back to top Go down
Exqseme
Operation: Sigma Founder
Operation: Sigma Founder
Exqseme

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore)   players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:45 am

ok well first of all..... "yeah thats right mother fuckers, ill come at you like a shark with knees" <<-- Fucking gold! love it

thats all! :-D

Ex-

p.s everyone can blow smoke up my ass if they want... i quiet enjoy it ;-)
Back to top Go down
CALLANDER
Operation: Sigma - 1st Alpha Squad
CALLANDER

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore)   players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:21 am

BWAHAHAHAHA SHARK WIF KNEES!!!!!! always seem to crack me up man, i think we should all take a moment out of our lives to think about how god dam scary that would be...............HOLY SHIT THAT IS GOD DAM SCARY!!! the fucker climbed through my window!!

and just a note on 1v1 with maryjane....she teabags. the most vicious teabaging i have ever endured.

Sad

oh and ellie007 is pretty scary ( not as scary as sharks with knees)

exqseme, i have a carton of smokes here and there all goin up ur ass Razz
Back to top Go down
INVADER CHUCK

INVADER CHUCK

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore)   players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:44 am

Crying or Very sad mr shane asked 2 1v1 me the other day Crying or Very sad
nothing yet but i think if im gonna get rapped, might as well do it sooner than later, and yet callander, that is freaker than sharks comming in your bed room window while your betting off, that hasnt happend 2 me yet, but they come in my window all the time What a Face
but still, i now need 2 change my undies because i have been thing about the rappage i shall be on the shit end of the stick of when i 1v1 mr shane

GO FUCK SOME ELSE ARSEHOLE MR SHANE!!!!
IM GONNA CROWN YOU WITH A SHOTTY!!!! king
Back to top Go down
CALLANDER
CALLANDER

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore)   players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:59 am

pfffft, batting off, playing halo, theres no difference..... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore)   players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

players not 2 challange or start shit with(pretty much people that will make you sore)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation: Sigma :: Public Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: