Operation: Sigma
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead=

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oi is this clan alive
Recon... And what it has to do with ODST I_icon_minitimeby ryanequalbeast Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 pm

» MLG Tournaments AHOY!
Recon... And what it has to do with ODST I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm

» Recruitment
Recon... And what it has to do with ODST I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

» Finally making a Comeback!
Recon... And what it has to do with ODST I_icon_minitimeby Shahizzima Thu May 27, 2010 4:10 pm

» CLAN RELAUNCH
Recon... And what it has to do with ODST I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Thu May 20, 2010 11:21 pm

» MJ's Departure
Recon... And what it has to do with ODST I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Recon... And what it has to do with ODST Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Recon... And what it has to do with ODST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exqseme
Operation: Sigma Founder
Operation: Sigma Founder
Exqseme

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Recon... And what it has to do with ODST   Recon... And what it has to do with ODST I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Quote :
The "Vidmaster Challenges" were from Bungie's Marathon series, where players who wished to prove they were the absolute best had to complete insane challenges such as playing through the game without the use of health items, with only fists, on the highest difficulty setting. Those that succeeded made videos to mark their achievement, thus spawning the term "Vidmaster". Recent rumor about the December issue of Game Informer suggests that when you buy Halo 3: ODST and have all Vidmaster Challenges completed then Recon armor will be unlocked in Halo 3 multiplayer. This was confirmed in a bungie weekly update.

Taken from Halopedia

Ex-
Back to top Go down
XxAUSxX MATT
Operation: Sigma - 1st Alpha Squad
Operation: Sigma - 1st Alpha Squad
XxAUSxX MATT

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Recon... And what it has to do with ODST   Recon... And what it has to do with ODST I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:37 pm

Recons been out fr a while but if anyone needs help with the Vidmasters let me know, im more than happy to help.

most of the Vidmaster are easy and the 2 harder ones that are on ODST just take patience.
PM me and we can get a team ready and get you some recon.
Back to top Go down

Recon... And what it has to do with ODST
Page 1 of 1