Operation: Sigma
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead=

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oi is this clan alive
Time to Rant!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby ryanequalbeast Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 pm

» MLG Tournaments AHOY!
Time to Rant!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm

» Recruitment
Time to Rant!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

» Finally making a Comeback!
Time to Rant!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Shahizzima Thu May 27, 2010 4:10 pm

» CLAN RELAUNCH
Time to Rant!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Thu May 20, 2010 11:21 pm

» MJ's Departure
Time to Rant!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Time to Rant!!!!!! Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Time to Rant!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Exqseme
Operation: Sigma Founder
Exqseme

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Time to Rant!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Time to Rant!!!!!!   Time to Rant!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:02 am

****WEEK 1**** ---Patriorism in the states(and other western countries)---

(((I would just like to quickly state that these are views of my own and not of the clan in a whole.. if you take offence to anything i say, read it again.. if u still wanna complain, pm me)))

---------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know about you, but I am sick and fucking tired of these fuckleheads who have nothing better to do with their menial existence than hump the flag and sing "God Bless America". This mindless bru-ha-ha for state power makes me ill and it really has to stop (even though it tragically won't).

I shouldn't even be calling it patriotism. Our American version of it is more like nationalism and jingoism. Hating people you've never fucking met, calling people "un-American" who question the government, habitually patting their own backs for accomplishments they had nothing to do with, and plenty of other xenophobic diarrhea sklewing from their orfaces.

Seriously, if Uncle Sam himself shoved his red, white, and blue pecker up these people's asses until their anuses were rose red, they still would be spouting the same robotic nonsense day after day. Putting a goddamn yellow ribbon, American flag, Power of Pride or God Bless America on your truck doesn't make you a better person or patriot. It just makes you look like a complete tool that cheerleads and advertises for government and state power, oblivious to the fact that you're freedoms get smaller and smaller, your job benefits get shittier and shittier, and that you're basically reduced to doing seven things until you die:

Excreting bodily fluids
Breathing
Eating
Working
Procreating
Buying useless trinkets
Watching hours of intellectually devoid television programming.

Keep buying shit you don't need with money you don't have in this bland, homogenized corporate landscape that our leaders/CEOs have paved the way for, you muppets. Lemmings. Keep submitting to the illusion that you have political and social choice. Keep buying into the endless consumerist strand of tripe until this earth is nothing more than a giant fucking chain store. Isn't that what you want? A cultureless clusterfuck of humanity being herded in and out of stores whilst chomping down on the fast food slop that has recently been hosed into your trough.

What a beautifully obese nightm...dream.
Back to top Go down
KKSLAYER
Operation: Sigma - 1st Alpha Squad
KKSLAYER

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Time to Rant!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dear ex ill have you know Americans are awesome   Time to Rant!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:59 am

God help if u couldn't tell that was sarcasm
You may be interested to read up on this, my brother showed it to me.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,23976753-952,00.html

or a more detailed http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23979410-601,00.html

these links are not 4 the feint hearted people viewing them have been warned ..

this made me sick with hatred anyway

peace ex and others

KK
Back to top Go down
Exqseme
Exqseme

Time to Rant!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Rant!!!!!!   Time to Rant!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:15 am

Thats just fucking dirty.... once again refer to first post....
Back to top Go down
You DirtyBadger
You DirtyBadger

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Time to Rant!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Rant!!!!!!   Time to Rant!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:08 am

Does Barak Obama eat alot of chicken?
Back to top Go down
Exqseme
Exqseme

Time to Rant!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Rant!!!!!!   Time to Rant!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:32 pm

lol... not sure man... why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
PsYcHoSiS
Operation: Sigma - 3rd Charlie Squad
Operation: Sigma - 3rd Charlie Squad
PsYcHoSiS

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Time to Rant!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Rant!!!!!!   Time to Rant!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:56 pm

I'm sure he was conforming to the stereotype, that African Americans fancy their chicken.

Ontopic;; Patroirism can so easily lead to Nationalism ( theres another ism that goes here, but i can't think of it atm.) and Nationalism can so easily lead to a genocide or two. As seen in Nazi germany. Patriorism alone, i have no problem with. Everyone should be proud of where they were raised/born/live (whatever.) But it's when they start thinking that there country or race is better than others. That's what grinds my gears ^^. On a side note; there's no doubt in my mind that the American government willingly sacrificed the mainstay of their pacific fleet, in order to incite a war effort.. Which wouldn't be the first or the last time, the American government sacrifices it's populance to incite a war effort. I found an interesting article a while back;; Can't remember the name of the operation, or where i read it. All i can remember is it's contents and that it was released from a credible source. ( Ex- Vice president i think, either that or a cabinet minister.) Where the CIA and a few other intelligence groups, where under the orders of the American government, to perform terrorists acts in a few states in order to incite a war effort against Cuba at the time.. (this was obviously during the cold war.) Luckily, shortly after war erupted ( The attacks had already commenced, which claimed the lifes of a couple of Hundred U.S civilians.) and all plans where abolished. But the projected death toll, was well within the 1,000's. Which just goes to show you, how corupt capitalism is and that it measures lives in Green bills.

[end rant/]

Now, what about 9/11? do any of you believe it was a conspiracy? sorry to hi-jack your thread Shaun, there's more pressing matters at hand ^^.
Back to top Go down
Exqseme
Exqseme

Time to Rant!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Rant!!!!!!   Time to Rant!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:48 am

Not at all man, i agree with everything you said. And thats what this thread is here for... Rant away!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KKSLAYER
KKSLAYER

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Time to Rant!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Rant!!!!!!   Time to Rant!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:40 pm

love the pick up on hijack sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to Rant!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Rant!!!!!!   Time to Rant!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Rant!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1