Operation: Sigma
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead=

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oi is this clan alive
Joke for today... I'm a compensation officer so this tickled my fancy.. enjoy I_icon_minitimeby ryanequalbeast Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 pm

» MLG Tournaments AHOY!
Joke for today... I'm a compensation officer so this tickled my fancy.. enjoy I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm

» Recruitment
Joke for today... I'm a compensation officer so this tickled my fancy.. enjoy I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

» Finally making a Comeback!
Joke for today... I'm a compensation officer so this tickled my fancy.. enjoy I_icon_minitimeby Shahizzima Thu May 27, 2010 4:10 pm

» CLAN RELAUNCH
Joke for today... I'm a compensation officer so this tickled my fancy.. enjoy I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Thu May 20, 2010 11:21 pm

» MJ's Departure
Joke for today... I'm a compensation officer so this tickled my fancy.. enjoy I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Joke for today... I'm a compensation officer so this tickled my fancy.. enjoy Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Joke for today... I'm a compensation officer so this tickled my fancy.. enjoy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aMaRyJaNe BlaZe
Operation: Sigma Administration
Operation: Sigma Administration
aMaRyJaNe BlaZe

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Joke for today... I'm a compensation officer so this tickled my fancy.. enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Joke for today... I'm a compensation officer so this tickled my fancy.. enjoy   Joke for today... I'm a compensation officer so this tickled my fancy.. enjoy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:53 am

The three men kept looking at this other man, for he seemed terribly familiar. They stared and stared, wondering where they had seen him before, when suddenly the Irishman cried out, 'My God, I know who that man is. It's Jesus!'

The others looked again and, sure enough, it was Jesus himself, sitting alone at a table.

The Irishman calls out, 'Hey! You!!! Are you Jesus?'
The man looks over at him, smiles a small smile and nods his head. 'Yes, I am Jesus' he says.

The Irishman calls the bartender over and says to him, 'I'd like you to give Jesus over there a pint of Guinness from me.' So the bartender pours Jesus a Guinness and takes it over to his table. Jesus looks over, raises his glass, smiles thank you and drinks.

The Englishman then calls out, 'Errr, excuse me, Sir, but would you be Jesus?' Jesus smiles and says, 'Yes, I am Jesus.' The Englishman beckons the bartender and tells him to send over a pint of Newcastle Brown Ale for Jesus. This the bartender duly does. As before, Jesus accepts the drink and smiles over at the men.
Then the Australian calls out, 'Oi, you! D'ya reckon you're Jesus, or what? Jesus nods and says, 'Yes, I am Jesus.' The Australian is mighty impressed and has the bartender send over pot of Victoria Bitter for Jesus, this he accepts with pleasure.
Some time later, after finishing the drinks, Jesus leaves his seat and approaches the three men.

He reaches for the hand of the Irishman and shakes it, thanking him for the Guinness. When he lets go, the Irishman gives a cry of amazement. ‘Oh, God, the arthritis is gone,' he says. 'The arthritis I've had for years is gone. It's a miracle!'

Jesus then shakes the hand of the Englishman, thanking him for the Newcastle Brown Ale. Upon letting go, the Englishman's eyes widen in shock. By Jove', he exclaims, 'the migraine I've had for over 40 years is completely gone. It's a miracle!'

Jesus then approaches the Australian, who has a terrified look on his face. The Aussie whispers, 'Piss off mate, I'm on Workers Comp.' Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Joke for today... I'm a compensation officer so this tickled my fancy.. enjoy
Page 1 of 1