Operation: Sigma
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead=

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oi is this clan alive
A New War Begins For Opsig I_icon_minitimeby ryanequalbeast Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 pm

» MLG Tournaments AHOY!
A New War Begins For Opsig I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm

» Recruitment
A New War Begins For Opsig I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

» Finally making a Comeback!
A New War Begins For Opsig I_icon_minitimeby Shahizzima Thu May 27, 2010 4:10 pm

» CLAN RELAUNCH
A New War Begins For Opsig I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Thu May 20, 2010 11:21 pm

» MJ's Departure
A New War Begins For Opsig I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
A New War Begins For Opsig Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A New War Begins For Opsig

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exqseme
Operation: Sigma Founder
Exqseme

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: A New War Begins For Opsig   A New War Begins For Opsig I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:56 am

This needs to be kept Hush Hush at the moment, so just letting everyone know... expect a big announcement to do with a possible expansion of Op: Sig in May... Thats all i can say for now.. but trust me this is big!.... Stay Tuned.....

Ex-

Last edited by Exqseme on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exqseme
Exqseme

PostSubject: Re: A New War Begins For Opsig   A New War Begins For Opsig I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:45 pm

This is a big announcement... and you may not all understand just how big this announcement is until it is fully underway... so just a few quick words....

I know most of you wont know what im talking about with this annoucment, but i am putting my gaming reputation that i have worked for years to build on the line with this one movement... I am not looking for people who will only be commited for 1 day a month... i am looking for people who will be FULLY committed to this movement... Serious players only will be invited to be part of this up and coming regime... This will be full on.... and this WILL test your gaming stature....

So it is that i sit here eagerly waiting a reply for any and all Op:Sig members that are commited to making Op:Sig the best we can be... for we will no longer merely be a gaming clan... but a family.... a family of soldiers seeking world domination on an epic scale...
i am looking for not only soldiers... but leaders... I am looking for a select few to rise through the ranks to become somthing beyond just a "gamer".... i am looking for an elite few which i believe i have in my family already... ofcourse there will be new and additional embers, but from now on, recruitment will be strictly invite only inour Halo 3 Division..... We only want the best.... and i believe we have some of the best of the younger and older gamers around... and i wish to expand those skills to other "areas" and break into that elite scheme of things i am so sure we can achieve.... Training will be tough and often... if you believe you fit this strict criteria please let it be known.........

so it is without further ado that i announce....

Operation: Sigma will finally be branching out into Americas Army... The Most realistic online PC FPS...

This is one of the toughest games to break into and be succesful at.... i will release further details in the coming future...

Yours Faithfully...

Ex-

Last edited by Exqseme on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aMaRyJaNe BlaZe
Operation: Sigma Administration
Operation: Sigma Administration
aMaRyJaNe BlaZe

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: re: Expansion of Op Sig   A New War Begins For Opsig I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Sniper Hey Ex, you know I'm down for whatever and I'll give it full commitment... scratch just hope I can get it working on this billion dollar computer that doesn't have windows!! lol!
BlaZe
Back to top Go down
Exqseme
Exqseme

PostSubject: Re: A New War Begins For Opsig   A New War Begins For Opsig I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:55 am

Great to hear rock... gimmi a call next time ur gonna try it and ill walk you through it..

Ex-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New War Begins For Opsig   A New War Begins For Opsig I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New War Begins For Opsig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation: Sigma :: Administration :: Clan Announcements-
Jump to: