Operation: Sigma
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead=

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oi is this clan alive
Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby ryanequalbeast Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 pm

» MLG Tournaments AHOY!
Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm

» Recruitment
Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

» Finally making a Comeback!
Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Shahizzima Thu May 27, 2010 4:10 pm

» CLAN RELAUNCH
Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Thu May 20, 2010 11:21 pm

» MJ's Departure
Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Rules & Regulations Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rules & Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Exqseme
Operation: Sigma Founder
Operation: Sigma Founder
Exqseme

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Rules & Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:50 am

Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.

This forum uses cookies to store information on your computer. These cookies will not contain any personal information; they are only used to improve comfort while browsing. The address e-mail is only used in order to confirm the details of your registration as your password (and also to send you back your password if you forget it).

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations who come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!

Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.

Clan Rules

1: Participation in the clan and playing Halo under the clan banner is ALWAYS about fun first.

2: Good competition and recognition of good/victorious play is great, but it shouldn’t be put ahead of the overall good of the clan as a whole.

3: Admins make the rules. Other members are welcome to suggest new ones, which might the be adopted by admins.

4: Rules are made to be followed, but the changing of these rules for the overall good of the clan may be done by admins in case by case basis, provided a majority of admins agree.

5: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE badmouth, or harass another clan or player. Not in a private or public forum not in a games lobby, and certainly not during a match. If there is a clash of personalities or ‘beef’ with a fallow clansman, contact via PM an admin to try to work things out.

6: Remember you were once a noob too, picking on noobs is STRICTLY PROHIBITED

7: Communicate in a sensible and legible way - nUn oF diS Cr@p!!!11!!

8: If you are attacked by another clan member, remain calm and do not get involved in a heated argument. Be mature about it - let it fly or report it to an admin via PM

9: Clan members must NEVER propagate the real-life name or details of ANY player, clan or public, without their permission.

10: Hackers/Cheater must be reported to XBL and in the clan forums to warn fellow members about crooked players. If you only have a suspicion a player is cheating, (Instead of proof) post a new thread in the forums here and see if they are a known offender before pursuing possible report or blackball by the clan.

12: If you suspect a fellow clan member of cheating, please PM the admin here first and we will then lodge a complaint with XBL after.

13: No Modifying a Forge map that an Admin is working on ( Unless requested )

14: Forum Participation is a MUST!

15: We are not recruiting anyone under the age of 15 at this present time

15: Clan member's must NEVER post copies of private PM's, emails, transcripts of MSN or other massaging conversations or put online videos of communications like these online with other clan members unless all members involved agree. The only exemption to this rule is pertaining to OSHC Forum PMS between admins which is outlined in rule 16 below.

16: ADMINS AND ADMINS ALONE hold the right to show each other OSHC forum PMs they have gotten from other members if they feel its in the best interest of the clan. Any PMs outside the clan one is exempt.

Operation: Sigma Admin General Resposibilities

R.E.E.L.C.O.R.E.

1.Recruitment (recruit any suitable members)
2.Education (let people know whats happening with the clan)
3.Enforcement (Enforce ALL Operation: Sigma Rules and Responsibilites - Including Disiplining non-conforming Members)
4.Leadership ( Lead By Example )
5.Complaints (Verbal or written)
6.Organisation (practice & Matches)
7.Recognition (let people know if they are doing well)
8.Engage and enforce all clan rules and reg's (in conversation with fellow members to maintain a healthy clan relationship)

Last edited by Exqseme on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:36 am; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Rules and Regulations)
Back to top Go down

Rules & Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation: Sigma :: Administration :: Clan & Forum Rules-
Jump to: