Operation: Sigma
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead=

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oi is this clan alive
Advanced positioning and tactics pt.3 I_icon_minitimeby ryanequalbeast Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 pm

» MLG Tournaments AHOY!
Advanced positioning and tactics pt.3 I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm

» Recruitment
Advanced positioning and tactics pt.3 I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

» Finally making a Comeback!
Advanced positioning and tactics pt.3 I_icon_minitimeby Shahizzima Thu May 27, 2010 4:10 pm

» CLAN RELAUNCH
Advanced positioning and tactics pt.3 I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Thu May 20, 2010 11:21 pm

» MJ's Departure
Advanced positioning and tactics pt.3 I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Advanced positioning and tactics pt.3 Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Advanced positioning and tactics pt.3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Exqseme
Operation: Sigma Founder
Operation: Sigma Founder
Exqseme

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Advanced positioning and tactics pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Advanced positioning and tactics pt.3   Advanced positioning and tactics pt.3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:47 am

Choose Your Targets Wisely
Think about where enemy targets might be hiding, or where they may appear, and move in such a way where you will receive the least possible damage. And no damage at best. Sometimes, you have to position your opponent instead of yourself to gain the advantage. Seeing someone first doesn't always mean that you'll have the immediate advantage.

For Example, lets say that all you have is a Battle Rifle, and you have no grenades, and you spotted someone walking out of a door. You fire immediately thinking he would simply walk forward and let you have the kill. Instead, he turns around and he's hiding in cover. Here's what happened:

By opening fire, you revealed your location to other players in the game
You failed to kill the opponent
You fired away when your opponents chances of escape is very high
What would of been a better choice is to simply let your opponent think the area is safe by letting him walk out into the open, giving you enough time to kill him before he makes his escape.

Whenever you open fire, you reveal your location to others. How you use that to your advantage is up to how you want others to play your "game". In other words, it depends on how you want your rats to fall into your mouse traps. Knowing this will help you formulate an effective killing method suited for the specific situation your in.

Cover Fire
In team games, always keep yourself in a position READY to support your teammate(s). Don't stay too close, or be too far away. Make sensible judgments as to how far you should be, and base it on your location. Look around and see where your teammate(s) will be open to fire and keep an eye on those locations. Keep track of multiple areas, and call out locations where you see someone. Furthermore, don't look at the area where your teammate(s) are already looking at unless you have a special reason to do so. Looking at the same direction others are looking at will leave other areas open to attack. Spread your team's field of view by looking at other specific areas. Covering as much area as possible will help lead your team to victory.
Back to top Go down

Advanced positioning and tactics pt.3
Page 1 of 1