Operation: Sigma
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Please Log-In Or Sign up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead=

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Welcome to Operation: Sigma... Please enjoy your stay...
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oi is this clan alive
Advanced positioning and tactics pt.4 I_icon_minitimeby ryanequalbeast Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 pm

» MLG Tournaments AHOY!
Advanced positioning and tactics pt.4 I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm

» Recruitment
Advanced positioning and tactics pt.4 I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

» Finally making a Comeback!
Advanced positioning and tactics pt.4 I_icon_minitimeby Shahizzima Thu May 27, 2010 4:10 pm

» CLAN RELAUNCH
Advanced positioning and tactics pt.4 I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Thu May 20, 2010 11:21 pm

» MJ's Departure
Advanced positioning and tactics pt.4 I_icon_minitimeby Exqseme Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Advanced positioning and tactics pt.4 Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Advanced positioning and tactics pt.4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exqseme
Operation: Sigma Founder
Operation: Sigma Founder
Exqseme

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Advanced positioning and tactics pt.4   Advanced positioning and tactics pt.4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:47 am

Setting Traps
Some positions can be used to draw attention. Locations that are well defended and high in elevation will help draw attention and distract your opponents. If they decide to expend their attention and firepower on trying to dig you out of an advantageous position, your team-mates can use the distraction you've provided to score some easy kills or achieve a skirmish objective.

Then there's the offensive advantage given to the person holding the high ground. As long as that person stays alive, your opponents must either expose themselves or fight in much smaller areas. If they fail to kill the person at high ground, the opposing team will have a very hard time keeping mobile without getting shot at.

To prevent yourself and your team from falling into a trap, look for the possible signs. Be vigilant and well disciplined. Even more importantly, never follow an enemy you're firing at into cover. Find a safer path, bounce a grenade or simply wait for him to come back out. Just because an opponent is weakened doesn't make him any less of a threat.

--One way that I have found to be semi-effective is to throw down a bubble shield near a corner or next to a pillar. Most players online will see this and try charging right into it and looking for a beatdown. But after you throw it down walk away from it and find a spot off to the side out of sight. As they walk into your sights open fire to take their shields down. They will instincly run into the bubble shield for cover. Thats when you can make your move and run in for your kill.--Element4all 20:00, 12 February 2008 (CET)

-- Some other good tactic to lure an enemy/enemies is to use the bubble shield..sometimes being chased and fired upon by multiple enemies in open or semi-open areas can lead to a very fast dead,as we all experienced.being equipped by a bubble shield,anyone will use it immediately and hide in it to recover. In most cases you will be followed by the enemy (him knowing u are in trouble)to get a fast kill. What saved my buttocks a couple of times is, after I activated the bubble shield, I waited for enemy to approach, then threw a grenade inside the shield and got out on the other side of it, as we know the shield is bullet and explosive resistant, so it will keep all the force of the explosion inside of the bubble. Luckily with enemy in it. Important in this technique is timing, prediction of my opponents movement and actions, and of course, not using the plasma or spike grenade, cause the flashing blue/red color will give away your intention immediately.--(miyamototakezo)
Back to top Go down
KKSLAYER
Operation: Sigma - 1st Alpha Squad
Operation: Sigma - 1st Alpha Squad
KKSLAYER

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: another helpful tip ?   Advanced positioning and tactics pt.4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:53 am

always be prepared 4 the worst
eg.
always assume that people close quarters have shotguns
or 4 long range, snipers.

never assume the enemies shields are low

because pessimism can be realism Smile
Back to top Go down

Advanced positioning and tactics pt.4
Page 1 of 1